Thursday, September 11, 2008

Things need to cheer up round here...

...cos it's been pretty depressing lately. Surprised I've got any readers left! But thanks for sticking with it through all my shite.

I made a lovely new friend today, she has only been here for the afternoon but has already been a tremendous help.



She helped me tidy the lounge, the dining room, and all the way up the stairs. But we didn't do the kids rooms as I was too SCARED! Plus I didn't want to frighten her away on her first day.


I killed the Asda hoover within the first 2 weeks (me and hoovers never stay together for long). I think I just expect too much of them. Either that or it really was a pile of crap. What did I expect for 20 quid?

These...




...as you can imagine, are giving my poor carpets a really hard time at the moment. That is , the bits you can see between puppy training mats. My next 'friend' is going to be an industrial carpet washer!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I go through hoovers all too many aswell. Although my latest, a Miele is fab. The puppy is simply adorable.

CJ xx

Suburbia said...

She's so cute!!
My hoover always cuts out through overheating, when I 'do' Tall Girls room! I wonder why?!!
Fab pup :)

Suzysoo said...

From what I have read Miele make the greatest, toughest, most reliabe appliances of the modern day!-Good choice.

Tim Atkinson said...

Sounds like a useful investment (the industrial carpet washer). I'll hire it from you once Charlie's stopped being sick all over our carpets.

Country Girl said...

Get the Miele.

Love the pups!

A Mother's Place is in the Wrong said...

Hi< just catching up - that's the loveliest puppy! M xx