skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Glad it's half term...
...cos last week was a really hard week. Don't know why, it just was. One of those crap weeks when not a lot goes right, I seemed to have no energy, and I felt like I was moving through treacle! My ear is still blocked and I'm still waiting for a hospital appointment as I have to have it 'hoovered'!
Lovely. How attractive. Lucky me.

6 comments:
Hi!
This is absolutely unrelated to your post, but I just wanted to say hey. You posted a commment on my rather un-frequented blog some time ago and mentioned how you love making stuff, and I thought "WoW! I'm not the only one who likes to do a little bit of EVERYTHING!!" So, I really wanted to say thanks for sharing!!
I had the baby a month ago, and I will post a picture on my blog. I think she is beautiful. But, even looking back at my first daughters baby pics, she is starting to just look like a newborn. Is that bad? Anyway, thanks again!
poor sweetie. you sound a bit run-down. i had a "blocked " ear once - everything was in mono. they kept giving me antibiotics tho'. what a stinkin mood i was in that week i can tell you.
hope you feel better soon
love xxxx
OSOS-Hi again, thanks for visiting. Congratulations on the birth of your baby girl. Hope youre all doing ok. Will pop over to yours again soon
JS-I think I am run down at the mo. Everything is such hard flippin work and I just want to sleep most of the time. Being awake at 3.45a.m. blogging don't help either!!
Half term. Bloody hard work!!! But very enjoyable at the same time.
CJ xx
Poor you, still waiting to unblock the ears! I do hope relief will come soon. And hope you manage to enjoy your half-term. M xx
I hope half term has been kind to you. Weather in Cornwal better than summer when we were there last weekend except cold!!
Put your feet up, the next half term is always a busy one!
Post a Comment