Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Innerdoosing...


...Cindy, our cat






...Coco the guinea pig...


...his brother, Sonic...


...and dear old Daphne, she's not their mum, btw!


I don't think I've forgotten anyone!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Suzy, your cat is beautiful. She really is.

We have a cat now and they bring such joy in your life, as you well know, even if you are their slave.

Our cat is black and white. Will put an image of her up one day.

Does she get on well with your dog?

Love xxx

menopausaloldbag (MOB) said...

You're Doctor Dolittle really anren't you! God how do you manage to take care of such a managerie! I have two dogs and a cat, a couple of bumble bee's, ten flies and a frog!

Suburbia said...

Guinnes are so cute. I wonder if they are as much work as my rabbits? We have so much poo we are swamped with it!! I bet you needed to know that didn't you?!

A Mother's Place is in the Wrong said...

They look so cute - those little quivering noses and whiskers are sweet. But I'd be sneezing all over the place. Allergic! M xx

Anonymous said...

Very photogenic. And extremely beautiful.

CJ xx

Georgina said...

OMG it's Patapouf! You said I had a cat on my slide that looked like yours, but I didn't know which one of my five, and it's Patapouf. What a shamed he's been de-nutted we could have had Cindy/Paddy crosses. Coco also looks just like Couine (Squeak). Very spooky. How are the new wheels? Debs x