Friday, January 16, 2009

I'm so crap!!!...

...at blogging at the moment as I'm trying to get this jewellery business sorted out and had little time for anything else.  I can't remember the last time I READ a blog, never mind writing in one!  It will all become apparent very soon, though.  I am just waiting for one particular official letter then I can spill the beans (or beads, even)  I can't wait!! It's all getting rather exciting...


Love to all. Catch you soon xx


11 comments:

Suburbia said...

That looks very pretty. Can't wait to here your news!

Jennysmith said...

you're not crap, Suzy, but i have missed you. Lovely necklace there and such a beautiful colour.

Spill the beans as soon as you can. can't wait xxxx

Lori ann said...

no worries! we'll still be here when you get back! take good care,
xxx lori

Tim Atkinson said...

You know how to leave us wanting more!

Suzysoo said...

Sorry to keep you in suspenders! Just don't want to jinx myself by blabbing before I should. I'm superstitious that way. xx

menopausaloldbag (MOB) said...

You come first, blogging somewhere else down the line. Good luck you sound all fired up!

Anonymous said...

Best of luck with the business. Looking forward to hearing more.

CJ xx

the mother of this lot said...

Glad you're ok!

A Mother's Place is in the Wrong said...

Hi Suzysoo - just calling by to see if you are alive and kicking? I do hope that all is going well for you. M xx

Working Mum said...

Soo, where are you? Did the letter arrive? Has Cornwall lost internet connection? Write soon. WM x

Jennysmith said...

Soo sweetie, come back, we miss you xxxx