
I can't believe how long it has been! I don't know where the time has gone. Gee it's nice to be back! I haven't had chance to catch up with you all yet but wanted to say Hi! cos it's been far too long.
I've been very busy. I've spent a long time reading and reading everything I can lay my hands on about starting a business, on line , off line, wherever I can find it and I must say- I am still not feeling too brave about it.
But, hey, it's done, so there's no going back now, and the official name is:
SILVER LIZARD
But everything just takes so long, and cos there's only me in the equation, it's not likely to get much faster as yet!! I'm still getting enough stuff together to do something with. Things like...
...this, and also...

...this.
As well as reading and beading, I have also started the other course I put in for. I've just submitted the first assignment and awaiting the result. I just got my certificate for the other 2 courses, the actual certificate came at the beginning of this month, at last, but I was awarded the result in December.
I have to admit I am quite pleased with the stuff I've been making just lately and it's the sort of stuff I would buy if I couldn't make it. But I'm still up and down about whether I'm doing the right thing. All the time! I know I'm supposed to have faith in my products, or how can I expect anyone else to, and all that. But I've got to try and make a living out of this now so it is bloody scary!! I believe in my products, I think it's me I'm not so sure about sometimes!!!
So, if anyone else has been, or is, in this position or similar, I'd welcome some input on it all. Even just input from anyone outside of it all would be good. I think it might be time to stop trying to do it all by myself and ask some of these bods that are there to help people like me. Innit?

But, srsly, I am glad to be back. I missed you lot xx

7 comments:
Hi Sue, so glad to hear all is well with you. I can see you've been the busy jewelry maker, lovely necklaces! I like to make things too, but i've been told i'm terrible at marketing them.
take care.
Glad your OK. I like your new name, and those neclaces are very beautiful. You are very clever.
Are you making a web page to sell them from?
well,look who's back! So lovely to see a post by you again sweetie.
And great , your business has started up. Fabulous name too!
Post more pictures of your stuff. Will you have a websit and that?
Welcome back xxxx
Congratulations on your new business! It's a big step to go from just plain beadaholic to a beadaholic with a means of feeding that addiction!
Thanks for your funny comments on my blog.
Welcome back, Soo! Hope it's not for long (meaning, if the business is a winner you will never have the time...)!!
Hi Sue, I just wanted to let you know I am back writing again (rebeckajane)..this is my new one though. Hope to read more from you though it does not look like you are updating that much.
x Becka
Hi everyone, so glad youre all still here. Thanks for your lovely comments! xx
Post a Comment