Well, I'm going to write this small as I'm not especially proud of it!! I only got

for my last assignment. Oh dear, not good. Hopefully just a glitch because I've been focussed on other things. But I'm gonna have to start applying myself to it properly-I am currently about 2 weeks behind with coursework which is not good either, so I'm going to devote the daylight hours to jewellery and the evening dark hours to study and try and catch up some. I really don't want to make a hash of it if I can help it as I've done well so far. Also I might need it one day to get a job with. (Not meaning to sound pessimistic, but cover all eventualities.) And the housework will have to be done in my sleep!
On a much more exciting note-my logo will be finished anyday now! I've had it done by an on-line company called 25poundlogo. They might sound cheap-well they are cheap-but it doesnt mean they are crap by no means! (They have been brill. I recommend them highly) I can't wait to show it off and print it everywhere!
I've also been spending hours inputting all jewellery equipment into an inventory on a program that helps to manage my business, it keeps tabs on everything automatically and it also helps with pricing finished pieces. But every individual item has to be put in separately. Along with pictures of each. Still, it will be worth it in the end when I'm famous!! Haha.
So I still haven't had time to catch up on all your blogs, but I will. Cos I'm still as nosey as ever to see what you've all been up to!
This is the chaos that is my desk...

Bye for now and watch this space!...

8 comments:
No need to catch up with our blogs as it is just so nice to hear how you are getting along. Yup 50% isn't your best mark but you can recover from that. Never mind the housework, no one died of dust here and there.
You sound like time is short but that you are having a great time. You must be exhausted but exilerated too.
Good luck, can't wait to see your logo.
You sound very busy! Good luck with everything and Happy Easter to you :)
Glad you're back. Sounds like you have enough to cope with without the blogging too!
Daylight for jewellery, evenings for study sounds good. And just forget about housework. As long as the kids are clean and fed!
Certainly will, Soo. 50% is half, right? So whats wrong with that?
Want to see that logo and soon!
xxxxx
Happy Easter to you and your family and good luck with your new business!
♥ lori
I'm glad to know I'm not the only doofus as far as the network thing goes! Good luck with the business x
Just dropping by to say hi, hope all is well. x
Now that I'm catching up with everyone at last, I'm finding that lots of Bloggers have "bloggered off" too! Not you, I hope, Suzy.
I'm sure your next mark will be better than the last, and we're all waiting to see that logo too. M xx
Post a Comment