
Now for my nominations:
Crystal Jigsaw (slightly older favourite)
Mother's Pride (an old favourite)
Menopausal Old Bag (another newer favourite, very funny)
Chronicles of a Country Girl (a brand new favourite)
Family Affairs was another one but someone has already awarded it to her very well deserved it is too!
As was Bringing Up Charlie. And Moments from Suburbia.
(I expect I should pass on the rules too as I forgot last time:
Link to the giver, nominate up to seven others to give it to, and add links to them too.)
It's taken a few days to get round to posting this, what with funeral arrangements and an end-of-course assignment to complete, so I've been beaten to it on some of my planned nominations, but never mind they deserve it whoever awarded it to them!
The funeral was on Friday (yesterday) and it was lovely, as far as funerals can be.
Still very sad, but lovely. My small children behaved extremely well, and their Grandad would have been proud. As I was.
I finished my assignment and sent it in in plenty of time for once, but I won't find out my mark for about 12 weeks, but I'm pretty sure I've passed it. I passed the other course with 78% overall, which means I should get the certificate I was hoping for, along with letters after my name, wow!!! Still a long way from my degree but I will do it eventually, bit by bit. My new course is another programming one so prepare yourselves for plenty of swearing to come!!
Hope your all ok. Lots of love xx

7 comments:
Thank you so much! I am thrilled!
Glad the funeral went well and the children did you proud.
Good luck with the new year of your course - I had to program for part of my degree - in Fortran 77 - that's a frustrating language if ever there was one! Gave up programming as soon as I could.
PS Thanks for being a follower.
Thank you for the lovely award - congratulations to you for receiving it in the first place!
I'm glad the funeral went well. They are terrible depressing events when really they should be celebrations of a wonderful life.
CJ xx
Came over all excited to get my award, but am slightly disconcerted by the words 'an old favourite'.
Is that me or the blog??
Either way, it's a lovely award. Thank you!
Congratulations on your award! I love this one it's so pretty!! (thanks for the mention)
Well done getting your assignment off early. It's a long time to wait but I'm sure it will be worth it. I love it when good results land on the door mat. It's like someone loves you!
What letters do you getafter your name? It's quite impressive if you have the courage to use them :)
Keep going towards the degree.
Oh bugger, a death eh of a much loved Grandad? He didn't look that old either. Hugs me old china plate.
Thanks for the award you are so thoughtful and I'll stick it up in a while.
Hope there is some laughter around your place. X
Country Girl-Youre very welcome, you deserve it
WM-havent come across that one yet, could it be worse than JavaScript?
CJ-even though it was sad, there were lighter moments. One of Willie's terms of fondness for someone was always 'Arsehole'. So when his best friend spoke a few words, he ended it 'R.I.P., Arsehole' (in the church as well!)we all fell about and even the vicar smirked quietly. It did lighten it all a bit!
MOTL-I meant 'old' in that I've been reading your blog for ages. Youre still a spring chicken!!xx
Suburbia- I get to be:
Suzysoo, IT Cert(Open)
I can use it when I want to sound important!!
MOB-Willie was 70 but only in years not mentality, bless him.
Thanks everyone for your kind comments. It's lovely to have your friendship.
Post a Comment