Sunday, December 28, 2008

I'm so lucky..

...and honoured to receive this, my third bloggy award, from Working Mum.



So, without further ado (or gushing!) I would like to pass this award on to eight people/blogs who make my day:- 

Lori Times Five - for her brilliant 'virtual tours' around the amazing places she visits, and she's also a fellow mum of five.

Rebecka Jane - I don't know about blog award, I think she also deserves a medal for her bravery in coping with the tragic loss of her teenage boy, his life taken by an unfit driver.

Jenny Smith of Cigarette Diaries - for her invention of the 'Bastard List', and being such a funny lady.  One of my absolute faves!

Menopausal Old Bag - another favourite, every post is a gem one way or another!

Crystal Jigsaw - a lovely lady, so kind and patient, and a wonderful mother to Amy, and wife of the Farmer(also hangs out with friendly, and possibly unfriendly, ghosts!), whose lounge and dining room I would sell my soul, or maybe even other things, for!!

A Mother's Place Is In The Wrong - for managing to survive 12 endless weeks of the 'Wee Git' without strangling him, or committing a serious crime and thus avoiding imprisonment!  Well done, M.

Country girl - another lovely, talented lady, for taking her beautiful pictures and sharing them with us, her recipes whose finished results I am convinced I can smell from here!, her gorgeous dog George, and her handsome husband!

Holy Crappers - cos they make me pee my pants!! 

And, if I could, if rules allowed, I would send one right back to Working Mum as she has coped with having so much to do, as well as being quite ill recently, coping with Izzy and family life, dealing with her job, and house, and Christmas, but also still finding the time to give out awards to people.  I don't know how you do it, WM! Thankyou so much xx







11 comments:

Country Girl said...

Thanks, Suzy! This is sweet. And it's true, you know. You're never alone when you have us!

Working Mum said...

Thank you, that's a lovely post, and it's lovely to be honoured with the award again.

Hope you had a lovely Christmas. We've been at my parents for a few days, so I'm sure I'll catch up soon.

Jennysmith said...

Sweetie, i don't know what to say. Thank you so much. Have never been honoured with an award before.

Bless you
your friend Jenny xx

ps you are certainly NOT on my Bastard list

Anonymous said...

Takes one to know one - as they say. You are a very kind and lovely friend. Thank you, I shall display my award with honour. I'm at my mum's at the mo so will decorate my blog once I'm back home.

CJ xx

Tim Atkinson said...

Wonderful stuff, and all very well-deserved. It feels like Christmas all over again!

Lori ann said...

Wow Thanks Suzy! what a surprise, yes, it's still Christmas! what lovely words you have for everyone, you are a sweetie. I am very honored. NOw i need to figure out how to add this to my blog?!
xx Lori

A Mother's Place is in the Wrong said...

Dear Suzy, thank you so much. I've been very remiss, and must get back to you all! Thank you so much for this lovely award - I promise to put it on my Blog, and tell you what's been happening, in the next few days. Love, M xx
PS Have caught up with you a bit, and it sounds as if you have had a frantic time, what with Birthdays, dogs and Christmas!

Leon1234 said...

You sure are!!!

Anonymous said...

An Award????


SHUT UP!!!!!!!

This doesn't mean we have to behave now......does it?

peace
#2

rebeckajane said...

Thank you and I am sorry I have not responded earlier. I did read your message and Ihave ment to come by but I just dont get online that much when I am having trouble coping. Thank you so much for the award, I'm not sure what to do though? do I just save the pic and add it and pass on to others?

Good luck with the jewelry business.

x Becka

Suzysoo said...

Becka-Thank you very much for the good luck wishes. Yep, whack it proudly on your blog and by all means pass it on.
Hugs to you and yours x

Sistas-dont you dare start behaving!!

Hello Leon

Lori-youre very welcome. Right click the pic and save it on your pc. Then go to your dashboard and add a new element to your blog-there is a box that comes up with a list of what type of element you want-select the picture option and select the pic to put into the new element, save it and youre done x