Friday, November 7, 2008

How About These...





I'm thinking of starting a business!

But not for a fortnight as I've got an assignment due in in 2 weeks and 2 Units to study before I can complete it, so I'd better leave off till then!



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

God Soo, they're stunning. You are so talented! I could see you with a shop or one of those stalls in Camden Town.

Good luck with your assignments.

xxxxx

menopausaloldbag (MOB) said...

Oh those OU TMA's eh? I dreaded the bloody things creeping up on me and always crammed overnight to write them! Guess with IT it might be different - ie, not a TMAin the traditional way?

Your jewellery is just gorgeous. Are you sure this is not where your future lies?

Good luck with the assignments. X

Suburbia said...

The pressure of TMA's, sort of miss it now!!! Good luck on the reading (and understanding, which, I always find, is the hardest part!)
Nice jewelery. Tall Girl is haveing her party tomorrow at a bead making place. I'm hoping to have a go:)

Suzysoo said...

Wow, thanks JS. I would love to have a shop or a stall (but someone else would have to run the London one for me!!) I just dont know if theres enough money in it for me. I have to start a business of some description, but it may have to be in something else and I still do the jewellery as a sideline, or 'half' of another business!

MOB-No its no different I'm afraid. I end up there for hours to get finished and e mail them in - sometimes with only minutes til the deadline. I think the finest cut was about 50 minutes once!
Where my future now lies is my great dilemma of the present time. I have been left some money and I have to make it work! Somehow.

Suburbia-Oh my, lucky Tall Girl! Just my thing. Please tell me how it goes.

P.S. Thanks everyone for the lovely comments on my jewellery - it is a real boost for me and perhaps it is worth a try...

Tim Atkinson said...

Wonderful, and just in time for Christmas!

Anonymous said...

I was going to say the same as The Dotterel - in time for Christmas, a very well thought out business venture. And they're very attractive pieces too.

CJ xx

A Mother's Place is in the Wrong said...

Lovely stuff Suzysoo - what a clever person you are - and just in time for christmas. How lucky your friends are. M xx