Today I went to a Largo Owners Club Meeting. I joined this online club because my van is quite rare as its an import. I thought they would be able to help with finding a knowledgable garage to fix it if it broke down, where to get cheap spare parts etc. The first day I joined loads of members sent messages saying hi and made me feel so welcome. So when they mentioned their meetings nearby and invited me to go along I thought why not.
We met at Bodmin and then drove in convoy to Plymouth...


...where we met up with a few more members.

It was a great day, everyone was really friendly and it made a nice change to get out somewhere and meet new people. Typically, my van was the dirtiest (the one in the middle, though you can't tell here, but believe me it was, and I've washed it twice this last week!) out of them all!


5 comments:
Glad you had a great day:)
The vans look great (and silver doesn't show the dirt)!
Yeah but you cant see the back of it from here! Filthy!!
It does sound like fun. I have a Land Rover 110 and I know there's many clubs around the country.
CJ xx
I've not heard of these clubs, I am glad you have joined it Suzy, sounds perfect,!
I used to have a van when my children were small.It was a great car for us.
xx lori
Post a Comment