Tuesday, November 11, 2008

There's no need to shout!

I went to hospital to have my ear(s) seen to today.

Now I can hear absolutely EVERYTHING !!!

It's fantastic - I could even hear my handbag brushing against my jacket. I can hear the kids when we're in the car. I can hear people on the phone again. I can stop saying...
...........what?........pardon?............sorry?.... could you say that again, please?......

I am no longer constantly confined inside my own head - I feel free!!



6 comments:

menopausaloldbag (MOB) said...

Your up late - doing your OU assignment? I'm up late doing some research for my book. Glad you got your ears sorted - just wait until the flippin birds start tweeting at 5am just as you want to drop off!

Suburbia said...

Congratulations on your ears!!!

the mother of this lot said...

It's when you hear voices in your head you want to start worrying.....

Country Girl said...

I see u hav been on da cheezburgur site, too.

Suzysoo said...

Yeah-I luvz it!

A Mother's Place is in the Wrong said...

Great that you have your ears sorted at last! Coincidentally, Grandson has his hearing test today, so we hope for some progress there. M :-)
PS. Sorry it's taking me so long to do your Meme - I keep trying to get on with it. Promise to do it later today!