skip to main |
skip to sidebar
T4 line-up
It's gonna be a good one!
Basshunter, Sugarbabes, Reverend & the Makers, Kelly Rowland, Envy & Other Sins, The Script (Eldest Daughter pig sick!), Cage The Elephant, Ne-Yo, Dirty Pretty Things, 5 o clock Heroes, Black Kids, One Night Only, The Zutons, The Ting Tings (Middle Daughter pig sick), Alphabeat, Feeder (excellent 2006), Guillemots, Duffy, Adele, McFly, Pigeon Detectives (good last year), Sam Sparro (I will cry if he sings Black and Gold! Yes I'm a sad moo), The Feeling, The Hoosiers, Lightspeed Champion, Robyn, Scouting For Girls and One EskimO.
All in the one day, in the one venue. And I've just looked at the weather for Weston-Super-Mare at the weekend and it's gonna be sunny on Sunday, although to be honest we don't care if it snows ink!!!
It's been a bloody hard few weeks and I'll be glad to get out of the house and the village and the responsibility for a day or two. I am lucky to have the opportunity, I know, but I don't half earn it the rest of the year and perhaps I will be more appreciated for the absence.
My other best buddy, my laptop is coming too, so I can still see what you lot are all up to-cos I'm nosey that way!
Now I need to work out how to use this phone camera-a bit lively, like!
2 comments:
I feel sooooo old now. I've only heard of the Zutons and Duffy. Why am I not more up to date? Better ask some sixth formers for advice.......
Don't worry, there's a good few of them that I haven't heard of as well. I've been hoping to do some research on the unknown ones but haven't had chance yet!
I rarely listen to the radio either which doesn't help. Only time I get to hear stuff is when I pass the kids rooms and something I hear takes my fancy and I'll ask them what and who it is!
Post a Comment