Thursday, July 3, 2008

What I did next...


Well, I've had a good scritch, several, in fact.

In the past I have had issues with alcohol, I had to pack it in and I haven't touched a single drop in nearly 8 years. (Now, it appears, I don't even need to get drunk to make a twat of myself!) So, as much as the idea of a bottle of Vodka appealed, it was pretty much out of the question.

Then I tried a drive but I still couldn't get away from myself!

So instead I stomped to the top of this.....





...with...




...and sat next to...




...I could see...




...to my left, and...



...to my right. I stood up and turned round...



...and screamed at the top of my voice! And do you know what?

Hellish sore throat now, but bloody hell, I think I feel a bit better!!

And thanks to Kirsty, and you lot, too xx

2 comments:

Working Mum said...

Sorry about the bottle of wine comment - just taking my foot out of my mouth.

Looks like a walk and a scream did the job then. If only I could get out and to the top of one of those hills, but four year old won't oblige yet.

Suzysoo said...

Please don't be sorry, no offence taken at all, it's the first thing I thought of, too!

And most others, I should think.

Didn't mean for you to feel daft or anything. It doesn't bother me, I still go out with the girlies sometimes. I drive the bevvy-bus and peel everyone up off the pavement afterwards!!

Which has it's advantages because I can remember what everyone has said the next day!