Sunday, November 2, 2008

Ooooh-memes!!

The first one is from Working Mum:

(A) Four places I go over and over: Crowdy(on Bodmin Moor), little kids school, Asda, the local petrol station! (that new car is well juicy!)

(B) Four people who e-mail me regularly: My mate Andy with his funny e mails, Debt Wizard!, iTunes New Music Tuesday, the Open University (I only have 2 friends!)

(C) Four of my favourite places to eat: Hengar Manor at St Tudy, The Crossbow at Tintagel, Your Plaice or Mine(Camelford chippie), picnic on the beach (I'm very discerning)

(D) Four places you'd rather be: Hawaii, My Mum's, Kirsty's, although I'm quite happy where I am, really, in bed, electric blanket on, with my bloggy stuff (if only the one I love was here too!) I'm quite a boring cow really!

(E) Four TV shows I could watch over and over: Porridge, Little Britain, Ideal, Katherine Tate Show

(F) Four people I think will respond: Suburbia might, as the next meme is from her. Crystal Jigsaw might-she's such a good writer. Cigarette Diaries-hope she does as she's so funny. And Menopausal Old Bag cos she's really funny too!



And this second one is from Suburbia:

7 Things I plan to do before I die:

Get a grip!

Get qualifications,

Get a life!

Run a successful business of my own,

Get rich,

Go to Hawaii,

Ride in a hot air balloon

7 Things I do now:

Blog,

Smoke,

Make things (especially with beads),

Drive a lot,

Laugh a lot,

Shout a lot

Not eat enough


7 Things I can't do:

Clean up sick,

Give up smoking,

Half the things as I used to when I was 20!,

Watch the kids perform at school without crying (even sports day!),

Drink alcohol,

Be serious,

Run very far


7 Things that attract me in the opposite sex: (in no particular order)

Sense of humour

Considerate

Helpful

Clean nails/teeth

In touch with feminine side

Understanding

NOT too hairy!

(Hell, no wonder I'm single!!)


7 Things I say most often (to the children!):

'Ffsssx!'

'Pick that up'

'I'm not asking who DIDN'T do it'

'Please hurry up'

'Did you hear what I just said?'

'What was it, then?'

'I love you'

7 Celebrities that I admire:

Pink (her songwriting and musical abilities)

K T Tunstall (her songwriting and musical abilities)

Richard Hammond (bravery, recovery from his accident)

Gordon Ramsay (he began with nothing and worked so goddam hard)

George Clooney (let's face it-who wouldn't admire that?)

Mick Jagger (keeps going for years and years!)

Kylie Minogue (for her glamour, poise, and bravery through her illness)

7 Favourite foods:

Cheese

Chocolate

Cornish Cream Tea

Chicken Tikka Masala

Camelford chippie's chips

More cheese

More chocolate

7 Bloggers who need to do this: (or rather-I would be interested to hear the answers from)

Cigarette Diaries

Crystal Jigsaw

Working Mum

Menopausal Old Bag

Bringing Up Charlie

A Mothers Place Is In The Wrong

Mother Of This Lot

P.S Font went bananas during this and I can't be arsed to sort it now!








9 comments:

Working Mum said...

Thanks for that! You have two more friends than I do!

May not get round to the seven thing; November is the worst month of the year at work, so I may be hibernating for a while.

Suburbia said...

Thanks for playing! Like your answers too.
I think I might have done the one you've sent to me but I'll check and do it if not:)

menopausaloldbag (MOB) said...

Aw ta hen! All of my friends are my multiple personalities - you are never alone with friends like that!

I'll try to get around to do the meme but it will be a while as one is up to one's neck in it right now!

Loved your answers, very witty.

Lori ann said...

Suzysoo, very funny post! these meme's do tell so much about a person, I love to read them. Thanks for the comment on the very sad post I wrote,it's heartbreaking.
We have alot in common, I have 5 children too and at 42 I met the love of my life, it happened to me, so it can happen to anybody.It's never too late!(for falling in love that is)!
xx

Anonymous said...

Thank you sweetie, would love to do this meme thing. Thanks for choosing me.

Sorry to come on so late on to this. Been a bit behind the last couple of days. Will attempt it tonight xxxx

A Mother's Place is in the Wrong said...

Thank you for choosing me Suzysoo - I will do the meme, but it may have to wait a couple of days as I have a friend coming to stay tomorrow. Am off to bed now - too much Obama-style excitement!
Loved your answers, btw, and will try and do it justice. M xx

Tim Atkinson said...

Are you on commission from the Camelford Chippie? (If not, you ought to be!) Thanks for the tag; it's a long one so it might have to wait until the pot comes off next week. I'll get back to it, I promise (and you can prod me if I don't).

Anonymous said...

Like your answers! Thanks for suggesting I follow on, I'll get onto it pronto!

CJ xx

Suzysoo said...

I know how busy you all are so dont worry if you dont get round to it! xx