
...from Working Mum.
I am very honoured to receive this award and apologies for not acknowledging it properly before now. Thankyou very much, WM. It is truly appreciated.
It's been a very busy week this week, which is why I have been so crap at blogging, having just been given an award for it! My mum and bro's visit was lovely. We spent days at the beach and evenings in the pub (even though I don't drink). Last time she went home I cried for a week and could barely speak to anyone. This time I felt loads better because I know I will see her in a few weeks as I am going up there to visit.
The time has gone so quickly the last couple of weeks, T4 seems like a month ago already! But at least it's the holidays now so NO DREADED AFTERNOON SCHOOL RUNS!!!
Can't stand 'em.
Now, I have to pass the above award to seven other blogs, so here we go...
I pass this award on to those who's next episodes I greatly look forward to of an evening, they always brighten stuff up, support, encourage, and send words of wisdom out into the ether.
My nominations are:
Moments From Suburbia which is the last good blog I found a couple of weeks ago.
And my regular favourites:
Menopausal Old Bag (MOB)
Mother Of This Lot
A Mother's Place Is In The Wrong
Family Affairs
Manic Mother Of Five
Crystal Jigsaw
Congratulations! Keep on keepin' it real!!
(Hope I've done it all properly, apologies if not - still learning!)
Well, now hopefully I'll remain back in the land of the blogging. I have missed you all xx


5 comments:
Thank you for this honour. I'm useless at acknowledging awards but I am so very grateful that I have been thought of fondly. (I think!)
Love the picture of jumpin'kitty. Oh, and congratulations on receiving the award yourself.
CJ xx
Thank you so much for the lovely Award - a very smart one. I have just taken it and will put it on tomorrow (actually it's today as it's 3.30am!). Have been catching up with you and can see that you're busy as ever! Happy Holidays. M :-)
PS How do you cope with 5 children aged 7 - 16??
I've been rubbish at blogging this week too! I'm blaming the end of term and all the schools stuff but as you say no more school runs for a while. Yippee!
Thanks so much for my award. I'm not sure if I've commented here and thanked you before! Must be going senile. So glad to have met you! I shall display it with pride!
Coming down to your neck of the woods next week. How's the invasion of tourists going in your neighbourhood??!
Suburbia -
Pretty busy at the mo. But it's chucking it down with rain, big style. Hope it cheers up for your visit!
M -
You're as bad as me for (well past)midnight oil!
I just muddle through in chaos most of the time. Bigger ones are getting better with initiative and doing some of what has to be done (without me having to scream at them) though, which helps.
Eldest (son) also brings me late night cups of tea in bed when I'm blogging! Little things like that mean loads to me, and really helps.
Crystal Jigsaw -
Youre very welcome. And yes it was with fond thoughts. Hope your sadness fades and happy memories always remain.
Sorry I'm late in collecting this award - I'm still trying to catch up! Thanks so much - it's a lovely one isn't it? I've got a load to pass on - I'll have to do a massive awards post soon!!
Post a Comment