For the last 16 months I have suffered the crappest phone ever invented - a Samsung flip thing that crashed every time I tried to look at my photos, and every time I tried to text anyone I instantly felt like hurling it out of the nearest window! The only other one of them I've ever seen was in the possession of Steven Beale on Eastenders (kinda says it all, I thought!). Yesterday the charger gave up the ghost (aw, gee shucks) so I did feel that, as a loyal customer to Orange, I was due for an upgrade.
A look at some of their latest models revealed lots to choose from. I narrowed it down to a purple, flip up, very pretty but flimsy looking number (another Samsung - are you kidding?), another purple one with a touch screen, (as you might have guessed by now, I am a purple person!) and this.....
A look at some of their latest models revealed lots to choose from. I narrowed it down to a purple, flip up, very pretty but flimsy looking number (another Samsung - are you kidding?), another purple one with a touch screen, (as you might have guessed by now, I am a purple person!) and this.....

'Oh, Nokia N82, tomorrow you shall be all mine!'
It might not be purple, but it's so very sexy, and there's sooo much to play with, including built in GPS and map facility and a 5 megapixel camera so I can take lots of bloggy pictures and videos at T4!
I do love new toys.
It might not be purple, but it's so very sexy, and there's sooo much to play with, including built in GPS and map facility and a 5 megapixel camera so I can take lots of bloggy pictures and videos at T4!
I do love new toys.


4 comments:
I've never had a new phone of my own. I just get the kids' cast-offs when they upgrade theirs. Sob....
My Middle Daughter usually gets my cast offs. Although, strangely enough, absolutely no one wants my rejected Samsung! Can't say I blame them either!
I'm a Nokia girl, although I only have a basic one as I only use it to text husband. He has a Samsung - drives me mad! I can't even figure out how to read texts on his, he's given up asking me to when he's driving.
Loooooove your Nokia!
It is a lovely phone, best I've had. Although I have had to sign away 18 months of my life to Orange for the priveledge!
priviledge?
privilidge?
That's a tough one!
Post a Comment