...well, yesterday now, was a really, really
Started quite well, then went downhill from bad to worse. And yes, there is a man involved! Or I was rather hoping there would be. I'm old enough to know better than to get myself in this stupid position.
I am gutted and heartbroken.
And in love.
Alone.
Nuff said!
I am gutted and heartbroken.
And in love.
Alone.
Nuff said!


3 comments:
From dead excited to gutted in 24 hours? Open a bottle of wine girl!
Great blog - just had a good scan through it and a good laugh. But, sad to see you latest post is a bit of a downer for you. Love hurts - no doubt about it. My advice - well I don't really give advice unsolicited because I hate people doing that to me - but if you happen to have a large bulldog clip, it tends to fit snugly onto a mans private parts! Chin up!
Poor Soo, but the above advice is all good. Chin up! M xx
Post a Comment